Saturday 2 November 2013

I heart drugstore tag!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been so MIA recently, I've been super busy with Halloween this weekend, I'm doing a post on all the make up looks I created.

I was tagged by the lovely Taylor's colletionn, to do this post.

So here it is.. 

1. What is your favourite Drugstore brand overall? 
- This is so hard! Probably Revlon, Rimmel or Barry M. 

2. What are your favourite face/cheek/lip products?

Face; revlon colorstay foundation, revlon colorstay pressed powder and MUA concealer palette.
Cheek; MUA blush in cupcake.
Lip; Sleek lipstick in Heartbreaker and Vamp, Revlon matte lipstick in Really Red. 

3. What is your least favourite drugstore product? 
- Probably the Rimmel or Maybelline nail polish, I've never been able to like them.

4. What is your biggest makeup bargain?
- The MUA concealer palette or the Soap and Glory concealer. They are both amazing for the price. 

5. What is your favourite underdog product? (something that is over-looked)
- Barry M dazzle dusts. I LOVE THEM.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced? 
- The loreal telescopic mascara. It's 12.99 in my boots, and it's half the amount of a 5.99 mascara and it's drying out already. I really wished I hadn't liked it, because I'm going to have to repurchase. 

7. Show your best drugstore dupes?
- Revlon matte lipstick in Really Red is a dupe for Mac's Ruby Woo. And Sleek's Heartbreaker for Mac's Flat Out Fabulous. 

8. A drugstore product that isn't worth the hype? 
- Rimmel wake me up foundation. I HATE IT. 

So this is my tag guys thank you for reading!
Sophie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I like the Rimmel polishes! Sometimes I need to tidy up my nails in a hurry, so I have a few of the quick dry ones handy. They really do dry quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete