Wednesday 6 November 2013

TAG: sweater weather

Hey guys, 
so today I thought that I would do the Sweater Weather Tag, I was tagged by Taylor! (Taylor's collectionn)
So here it is..  
 
Questions:

1. Favourite candle scent?
- I love cherry, vanilla, cupcake you name it. But I'm still loving my Wakiki melon wax tart for my burner from Yankee candle. 

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
- I love Tea, but I'm an old faithful coffee drinking. I only drink hot chocolate if it's from Starbucks.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
- Halloween so far! It was fabulous, everyone got dressed up, my next will most probably be the wedding that I'm going to on Friday, I'm pretty excited about that. 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
- omg this one is so hard for me! I usually do both. I never go anywhere without lipstick or eyeliner, but on days when my lips need saving I always have winged liner. 

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
- Well Halloween is over, and I dressd up! I went as a 1940s housewife with a twist on actual Halloween and November 1st I went a ventriloquist dummy. Halloween is my most favourite time of year. 


6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
- In the uk thanksgiving isn't something we celebrate. I hate turkey, and love chicken. 

7. Hats or Scarves?
- Hats usually aren't my thing although I do have a few. I just recently purchased a tartan scarve that I love and I think I'm going to be rocking it til it starts getting warm again. 

8. Most worn sweater?
- My Oversized Christmas cardi from new look. My mum bought me it last year, and I honestly love it so much.

9. Favourite fall nail polish?
- I'm really loving Nails inc Bruton Street and Tate which are the perfect nude and the perfect metallic red colours. LOVE THEM. 

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
- I don't play football, or watch it. So it would have to be the leaf piles. 

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
- Leggings, I probably have enough leggings printed an black for everyday of the year. Denim isn't really my thing unless it's shorts or a jacket. 

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
- Both. I love uggs for comfy days, but boots also look fabulous when you can really be bothered making an effort with your outfit.  

13. What's your #1 favourite thing about fall?
- Leggings, comfy jumpers, Starbucks, cosy nights in with candles, Saturday night tv, and of course cuddles! 

So that is my Sweater Weather Tag guys, I hope you enjoyed! 
I tag ANYONE who would like to do this.

Thanks for reading, Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment