Friday 25 October 2013

Tag: the beauty blogger

Rules: 
1. State that the tag was created by Www.dontstopbuying.com
2. Tag as many beauty bloggers as you would like
3. Title this post the 'Beauty Blogger Tag'

Okay, now that I've followed all the rules, let's get onto the Tag!

1. Name a beauty routine you barely do
Highlighting. I just don't like it on my face. 

2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do? 
I try to wash my face, especially foundation/powder/eyebrow brushes at least once every two weeks, I've tried not to wear make up as much, so I only really wash them when I use them, same with eyeshadow brushes etc. 

3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish? 
Generally, it's only a couple of days - max. I love painting my nails and chipped nail polishes bugs me so much. In saying that though, I'm due to get acrylics on for a wedding, so I've been very lazy with them! 

4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 
Never. In fact, I do the opposite. Generally the products I finish are favourites so I don't want to go without them. Occasionally I'll replace them with a cheaper product or something similar, I have at least three of every similar items in my collection. 

5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
I'm a bit of a hypocrite. Being a hairdresser myself  I always preach about the importance of a regular trim every 4-6 weeks, when in reality I haven't had my hair apart from my fringe cut in almost a year and a half. I do try my hardest to take care of it though! 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time. 
Keeping my clothes room tidy. I hate it. I know where everything is, but to other people would look as though a bombs hit it. 

7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I always leave myself an hour for each; hair make up and outfit. That's for a big night out, but for everyday I can be done in an hour. I hate being rushed when doing my make up and stuff. I freak if I don't have enough time. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans? 
I sure can. I give myself a budget every month and then that way I can't moan when I'm skint. 

9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection? 
My make up collection is fairly organised, although I've just bought some new storage to try and make it all fit a bit better.. I love knowing where everything in my collection is. In contrast, my nail polish collection is organised chaos. Although everything has a place in the nail box. 

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post? 
I'm not sure. My blogging was fairly inconsistent when I first started, but after this one, I have two fairly big posts all Halloween related to go up! Which I'm really excited about! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

I TAG -
Taylor from www.taylorscollectionn.blogspot.co.uk
I also tag everyone reading this!

Always look your best,
Sophie
x

Follow me on Twitter @shutupsoafyy

1 comment:

  1. oooh I'm so bad with cleaning my makeupbrushes, I need to do that more often! I always forget when rushing in the morning, and next day...I've forgotten again, haha.

    Nice to read a bit more about you, fun tag! :)

    ReplyDelete