Saturday 9 November 2013

REVIEW: NYC individual eyes eyeshadow

Hi everyone!

Since I've been a little MIA with blogging lately, I'm going to be doing a week of reviews for you guys on some new purchases and old favourites of mines, Sunday to Sunday. So today will be my first post! 

I'm going to be reviewing the NYC individual eyes palette, in Midtown Mauve. I picked mines up in Superdrug for £2.99 which is a bargin for what you get! 


In the set you get a primer/base for the eyeshadow and a cream highlighter. The shadows itself are beautiful there is a highlighter, all over lid colour and two crease/contour colours, a light and a dark. This palette is meant for brown eyes, mines are green but I loved the colours. 

The colour pay off in the shadows is incredible. I used mines without the base to get a true review for you guys, but it is even better with a primer which you can see in the photos below. 


I used the all over lid colour mixed with the powder highlighter all over my lid and I used the two darker colours to deepen the crease.

Being totally honest, the few times I've used this pallette I've loved it, it's good for everyday use and for nighttime looks too, it's very versatile for the price, and a bonus is the colours. There are a few other palettes available in the range for different eye colours but my Superdrug only had this one! I will definitely be checking back for more. 
 
I was using this pallette whilst getting ready for a wedding, on the rest of my eyes I used

MUA waterproof liner £1
Loreal telescopic mascara £11.99
Red cherry 102 lashes £2.99
Duo lash glue £2.99


Thanks for reading, check back tomorrow for another review!

Sophie xx

1 comment: