Thursday 7 November 2013

HAUL; Superdrug and Primark

Today I treated myself to some retail therapy! 

I've not been proper shopping in ages apart from ordering the odd thing from asos so I decided a shopping trip was in order! I started off the day by getting my nails done by the lovely Kelly at Medusa which is situated on the bread street area of Edinburgh, I haven't had my nails done in ages and I have a wedding tomorrow so it seemed an appropriate time to get them done.

I then popped down to Superdrug to see what was going to appeal to me, i was after some new eyeshadows and some lipsticks from Sleek but to no surprise everything I wanted was out of stock. This always happens. Jayne then treated me to my favourite lunch, date day is always cute. 

My beautiful nails. 

Below are photos, names and prices of things that I purchased. 

Kirby grips - Primark £1 
Gold statement necklace - Primark £4 
Duo lash glue (clear) - £3.99
MUA velvet lip lacquer (similar to limecrime velvetines) £3 
Colours L-R atomic, reckless, criminal. 
Rimmel stay matte - translucent £3.99
NYC individual eyes eyeshadow set in midtown mauve - £2.99
Revlon colorstay foundation (oily/combo) 150 buff - £12.49
MUA waterproof liquid liner - £1 in black
Shockwaves hairspray extra hold - £2 
Pampers baby wipes, fragrance free £1 

And that's all I bought on this trip, I will be back with some reviews and tutorials with these new products, so keep your eyes posted.

Thanks for reading, Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment