Friday 29 November 2013

Tag: All I Want For Christmas

Hey loves! Today I am going to be doing the "All I Want For Christmas Tag" created by Micaylah from Beautiful Jewell. She's a lovely person and an awesome blogger, so if you haven't checked her out yet, please do so! You'll love her! :)


Photo courtesy of www.beautifuljewell.blogspot.com 

The Questions from Micaylah:
1. If you received a $1,000 gift card for Christmas, would you want it to be to Sephora or Ulta?
-Probably Sephora if I lived in the US, but since I'm from the UK I would probably choose a MAC voucher. 

2.) What foundation would you NOT be thrilled about receiving for Christmas?
-I'd be happy to get any type of foundation to try, but I hate BB Creams. Every single one of them I have tried have been rubbish on my oily skin or too dark because I'm so pale. 

3.) If you had to choose one Naked Palette to receive for Christmas which one would it be? Basics, 1, 2, or 3.
-Naked 3. I feel I would get most use out of it, and the colours are much nicer than the previous palettes. 

4.) What's the first beauty product on your Christmas Wishlist?
- Oh god this ones hard my make up Christmas list is huge so far, it's going to be a hard job picking. But it would have to be, Limecrime's Serpintina and Poisionplum lipstick, Urban Decay Vice 2 palette, Crown eye brushes, Real Techniques brushes, Dior air flash foundation. 

5.) What do you plan on buying yourself for Christmas? Come on, we all do it!
-Honestly, nothing until I get all of my Christmas shopping out of the way haha. I have a little list of things I will purchase once the stress of getting for everyone else is out the way. 

6.) What have you been buying from Starbucks this Holiday season?
-I've not been to Starbucks in a while, but I went yesterday and I got a toffee nut latte, and it was amazing. 

7.) What are you planning on giving a family member, boyfriend, best friend, etc. for Christmas this year?
- I can't say because I know people I'm buying for will be reading! 

8.) How detailed do you make your Christmas Wishlist?
-Normally I just add it all to a wish list on amazon, I've never realised until now how good amazon is for make up! 

9.) Giving or Receiving? Why?
-I'd rather give than receive. I love the excitement on other peoples faces when they open there presents!

10.) What does Christmas mean to you?
- Christmas for me is about spending time with your loved ones, and relaxing, having a fabulous day, and looking ridiculous with Christmas hats on. 


I really enjoyed this tag, hope you enjoyed reading, I tag everyone. 

Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment