Monday 25 November 2013

Over The Top With Glitter!

Hey everyone!

So in the run up to Christmas who doesn't love a bit of glitter.

I've been looking to use my Limecrime Styletto lipstick in a look for ages so what better an excuse to team it with a gold glitter smokey eye and glitter lips.
I'm not sure this look will be for everyone, but I look as it for people to take inspiration from and incorporate that in into there own look. 







This look is simple and easy to recreate and anyone can do it with a little practise. 

Face: normal foundation routine 

Eyes: duo lash glue (clear) topped with gold and black glitter when tacky, basic MUA black shadow, MUA waterproof liner, benefit they're real mascara

Lips: black eyeliner to line, limecrime Styletto lipstick, I then sprayed Ben nye final seal onto a brush and applied black glitter on top of the lipstick. 

This look could be used for Christmas, new year, night out etc.

Hope you enjoyed today's post, thank you for reading! 
Sophie xx





1 comment:

  1. Wow that is such a statement look! Your eyeshadow is amazing, and I'm really liking the lips too! Great for an evening out! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete