Saturday 30 November 2013

1940s: Modern Vintage, Face Of The Day.

Todays post is on what hair and make up I am wearing.

I went for a softwave in my hair after having wet set it with my foam rollers, which I slept in over night. 

I have kept my make up fairly simple and it is all drugstore friendly, I will leave a list of products at the end, thank you for reading, Sophie xx






Face:
Revlon colorstay foundation - 150 buff
Rimmel stay matte powder - translucent 
Bourjois chocolate bronzer
MUA blush - cupcake 

Brows:
Avon eyebrow definer - soft brown 

Lips: 
MUA velvet lip laquer in Criminal 



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that lipstick color!! I need it!! :D Your makeup looks amazing here! :)
    http://2girls1beautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! So similar to limecrime velvetines but £3 such a steal! I'll give your blog a follow on bloglovin. I'm on there too, a follow would be appreciated. Xx

      Delete
  2. Love that eyeshadow on you! :) You look amazing, lovely makeup! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete