Sunday 20 October 2013

Drugstore lipsticks for fall!

Today's post is all about my favouraite drugstore lipsticks, mostly for fall. 

I have included swatches and the names/numbers for all, enjoy! 

Mua shade 3 - £1 

Mua shade 2 - £1 

NYC blue rose - £2.99
 
Rimmel Kate moss 004 - £6

Rimmel Mousture Renew - Oxford St Fucshia - £5.99

Miss sporty Perfect Colour - Kiss Me 036 - £2.99 

Barry m 146 - £3.99

Barry m 121 - £3.99

Nyx Orange Soda - £4.99

Stargazer 110 - £2.99

Sleek Matte - Vamp - £4.99

Sleek Matte - Heartbreaker - £4.99


I always team any of these shades with a normal black cateye or a neutral smokey eye for fall. 
These are more or less my fave drugstore lipsticks for fall/winter EVER, some I have repurchased and others are fairly new to my collection!

Thank you for reading xxxx

3 comments:

  1. hey sophie! i'm KIM! Mica from Away from Blue told me about your blog. so i wanted to stop by and introduce myself. these shades of lipstick are right up my alley. i love rich purples, reds and plums. they're so pretty. i definitely incorporated some in my fall makeup collection. joined you on bloglovin. welcome to blogging!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete