Monday 14 October 2013

Would you rather - Beauty

I have seen this tag going about for a while now, on YouTube and blogs everywhere, I liked the questions too and it's something different! 
So here is my would you rather post!


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Would definitely be my palettes and eyeshadows! I NEVER leave the house without lipstick on. 

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

This ones easy, never be able to cut it again. I've been growing it for the last year and I've only cut my fringe once in that whole time. #hairdresserproblems

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Coral cheeks! Pink makes me look washed out because I'm so pale. 

If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I want to say both but I would have to choose clothes. I have enough make up to last me a lifetime, and some lasts for ages whereas clothes wash out, loose there shape and colour and new styles are always in fashion.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick. I can't even not have some sort of lip liner on, my lips are non existent without it.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

If we had a sephora in the uk I would spend half my life in there. I always like to try new things and different brands to see what's good and what works for me. I don't like to stick to the same brand or product for too long. I experiment with make up just as much as I do my hair and clothes. 

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

Eyeshadow. I always colour co-ordinate my lipstick with my outfits, and I always have a pop of colour. One lipstick for the rest of my life just wouldn't work with my outrageous outfit choices/colours.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter. I could always layer more summer clothes to keep warm, but I can't take keep cool wearing a wooly jumper/jacket. 

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails. I am a nail polish junkie. I change my nails at least twice a week. 

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Eye product. If you constantly wore bright lipstick and nothing else, people would look at your lips, and wouldn't notice you didn't have anything else on your eyes.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Messy bun. I look 12 with this fringe and a pony tail in.  

Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss. I've never been able to get into it. Too sticky and messy for me, matte lips all the way. 

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Sharpie them in everyday. Once my eyebrows fell out, and I only had half a brow on one side, it was horrible so I shaved them all off and started again, you don't realise how different you look with no real eyebrows. I couldn't be without them.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail varnish? 

This is easy, nail varnish. I think short well kept nails are pretty with no polish. But me without make up, would be like someone going out the house with no trousers on, I just couldn't do it. 


Thank you for reading! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment