Saturday 12 October 2013

I heart fall tag! 💜

I was tagged by the lovely Taylor to do the I heart fall tag. Www.taylorscollectionn.blogspot.co.uk
So here it is! 

1) Favorite fall lip color?
Far to many to choose from but it would have to be Sleek's matte lipstick in vamp or my Rimmel Kate moss in 004!

2) Favorite fall nail color?
I'm loving the Barry m jelly polish in watermelon it's a lovely forest green colour. 

3) Favorite starbucks fall drink?
Toffee nut latte or a Gingerbread latte from Starbucks! 

4) Favorite fall candle?
This is so hard for me I am a candle hoarder but I'm loving the Cherry vanilla wax tart and spiced cupcake wax tart from Yankee candle. 

5) Favorite fall sweater/accessory?
Chunky gold chains and oversized knitted cardigans! 

6) Haunted house, hay ride, or corn maze?
Haunted House even though I would be terrified.

7) Favorite Halloween movie?
I hate scary films with a passion. Does Edward scissor hands count hahaha. 

8) Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Monkey nuts. Could live on them, this is my favouraite thing I look forward too.

9) What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Okay so when it comes to Halloween I ALWAYS change my mind when it comes to outfits. But I'm dead set on the one I've chosen I'm not gonna tell you exactly what it is cause I have a fabulous blog post to do on it of my make up and hair. I'm saying it's something 1950s. ;)

10) What is your favourite thing about fall?
Cosy nights in, watching Saturday night tv with my wifey, and cute walks to the castle. 


Thank you for reading! 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment