Monday 7 October 2013

REVIEW lush products

Today I will be reviewing some products I bought today while at lush. 
I purchased dark angels cleanser (£6.35 for 100g) and cupcake face mask (£5.95 for 100g)


Firstly I've only used these both once and I love them already. They are made especially for combo/oily skin which is perfect for me. They claim to both absorbe the excess oils and dirt left over from make up. The dark angels did an amazing job of taking off every single trace of make up! The cupcake facemask has to be kept in the fridge which is amazing for putting on your skin after cleansing, so cooling. 
So far so good. I am definitely going to be making these part of my skin care routine! 
Will keep everyone posted on how they are holding up with my problem skin!

Thank you for reading! 

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the sort of products I'm after.I've got combination skin too,and getting products that suit all areas of my face is hard! The Enzymion moisturiser they do is meant to be really good for our skin types.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's honestly amazing! I swear by it now, removes every trace of make up, even my colorstay! That's the moisturiser the lady recommended me that's what's in the tiny pot, my tester is nearly out so going to have to purchase full size! Definitely mattifying for oiler skin types :)!

      Delete