Saturday 19 October 2013

Nails inc review!

Today is just a quick review on a nail polish from Nails inc in Bruton Street which I am loving. 


You can but this polish here for £11
http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/bruton-street-polish/429/

I've had this polish for four or so months I've used it a few times but never been able to love it as much as others, but I decided to give it another bash and I love it! 
I apply a basecoat to my nails and two coats off this and my fave top coat which is a cheap one from Saffron. 

The polish itself usually lasts me about a week before chipping which is better than others I've used, the bottle is 10ml 0.33 FL.OZ which is the equivalent to 30+ manicures so for £11 it's a bargain. 

Below I will put some finished photos of the colour on my nails excuse the white polish at cuticles I had a run in with a bad polish and it just won't come off! 


I will be back tomorrow with an post bout my fave drugstore lipsticks so keep your eyes peeled, thank you for reading xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty colour :) It would definitely brighten up a dreary day! I love colour Tate by Nails Inc,which is a gorgeous classic red. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shade of lilac! :) Good luck with your new blog too, Jayne shared the link.

    Hope it grows really well for you! :) I have no tips for beauty blogging sadly, but you seem to have it all under control already :) The layout is great!

    ReplyDelete