Tuesday 29 April 2014

Festival Essetials Vol 1: Make up

Hi everyone!

I thought I would share with you all my music festival essentials make-up guide. If your anything like me packing for any sort of going away trip is never easy. What if I forget something or I if I over pack, always something that's running through my mind.

Last year was my first year at a camping music festival and I over packed by a mile, I took tons of stuff I never looked at the whole weekend, so this year I feel more prepared with less bags.


Image T in The Park Official

First thing's first, when it get's to make up for a festival, that's what I struggle with the most. I don't bother with face brushes as that takes up more space, the only 'tools' I'll be taking are a powder puff & my MUA eyebrow brush. My makeup bag I'm taking this year is fairly small. But the products I'm putting in it are long lasting products and waterproof, so whether it's absolutely roasting or a complete downpour at least my face will still look semi decent. A festival is no time to be trying out new products so take what you know is going to last on your skin and works for you!

The Products

  1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
  3. Makeup Revolution Eyebrow Kit Medium
  4. MUA Eyebrow Definer in Dark Brown
  5. MUA Blush in Candyfloss
  6. MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  7. Benefit They're Real Mascara
  8. MUA Lipliner in Red Drama
  9. Revlon Really Red Matte Lipstick 
Pretty basic products I think but I know they will hold up throughout the weekend.
for my next post it will be on all hygiene products for your weekend at your favorite festival so be sure to check back!

Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment