Friday 4 April 2014

My Experience With Birchbox

Hi everyone! 

Last week the 27th of March I made an order for the Lulu Guiness Birchbox. 
My box should've been here by the following Monday or Tuesday at the latest, but the following Thursday a WEEK later I still had no box, I then contacted Birchbox by telephone and the girl Emma I spoke to was very helpful, so thank you Emma! 

I was sent a replacement box which I recieved today Friday the 4th and my accounted was credited with 50 points to use in there online store. I have since used my points (you have to have over 100 which equals to £10) to get a beautiful pair of eyelashes for completely FREE. 

So now onto the box contents! 
Please note you get mostly sample sizes of the products which you can then buy full size in the online store. The box comes with a little information card which tells you the price of the full size products.

Benefit Stat Don't Stray Primer £20.50

Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner £39

Urban Veda Radiance Daily Facial Wash £7.99

Korres Citrus Body Milk £9.50

English Laundry Perfume £47

And a lifestyle extra which was a stick of Lulu Guiness candy rock. 





Overall I do like the things I recieved in my box, but that's only because they will be of use to me. 
After all the hassle with actually receiving my box I don't know if I will continue to subscribe, maybe a few boxes a year when they take my fancy. 

If you do however want to subscribe it's £10 per month and £2.95 postage, if your a new subbie enter code NEW14 at checkout for free shipping:) 

Thank you got reading, Sophie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment