Wednesday 4 June 2014

Festival Essentials: Vol 2

Hi everyone!

If you're reading this then welcome part to part 2 of my festival guide. Part 1 covered essential make up items I would be taking. This post will be covering all hygiene essentials I will be taking to with me on my festival trip this year.

First things first, at a festival regardless of the weather you will get dirty, but that's all part of the fun, some festivals do offer bands that you can buy so you can shower everyday, but I think getting dirty and muddy (if its raining) is all part of the experience, so today I've put together a little girly list of things to help you out if your struggling on what to take!

here goes:

  1. Baby wipes!
  2. Feminine hygiene wipes
  3. Deodorant
  4. Toothbrush
  5. Toothpaste
  6. Dry shampoo
  7. Hair bobbles/Kirby grips
  8. Hairbrush
  9. Hairspray   
  10. Toilet roll

These are the essentials I will be taking as last year I over packed and never looked at half the stuff I took with me. Thankfully my hair has grown a LOT since last year and I don't think I will need the hair bobbles etc but I'll still take them anyway in case it's rainy.

I hope my posts have helped if your on your way to a festival this summer. Whatever you have planned for your summer make sure it's fabulous!

Thanks you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment