Tuesday 1 April 2014

Updated Foundation Routine

Hi everyone!

Today's post is of my updated foundation routine, it's been a while and I've changed up my products a bit.



Etude House Pore-ever Primer £8
I have mines in the stick form but also comes in a squeezy type tube. This is a dream for anyone who has troubles with large pores, the best primer I've ever used.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation £12.49
I favour this over Mac Studio Fix Fluid. The Colorstay in 150 Buff is a perfect match and it is very full coverage which I love. I use this is the combo/oily formula. At last a foundation that actually agrees with my skin, I've repurchased this foundation so many times, I LOVE it.

Seventeen Phwoar Paint £5.49
I discovered this little guy a few months ago, and I couldn't be without it now. It's amazing. I use this in the shade fair. 

eBay Bargin Beauty Blender £2.95
Another of my eBay bargins, I picked this up for £2.95 and at first I never really liked it, but now I use it almost everytime I do my foundation, I much prefer this to a brush.

Pop No Shine Powder £16
I use this everytime I apply my foundation and concealer. I love it. 



Seventeen Brow Kit £6.99
I actually got this free away back in December and up until recently I haven't really looked at it, as I thought it would be far to light, but I was wrong, this little kit is great, especially for traveling. 
Pop Double Duty Bronzer £15.50
I use this for bronzing up my face a bit and for contouring, it doesn't have a lot of shimmer unlike other bronzer's I've used, it also doesn't leave my extremely pale skin looking muddy or dirty. 



Thank you for reading today's post! 
Check back again soon. 
Sophie xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of that primer! It sounds amazing and would be perfect for my skin. Really good price too

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beauty blender looks so funny! But I've seen it around blogs a lot, I really mist get around to trying one x

    Rachel x
    www.times2style.co.uk

    ReplyDelete