Saturday 22 March 2014

Things I Love About Spring

It's at that time of year where it's starting to get warmer outside and everyone is getting in the mood for or hopefully a fabulous Scottish summer. I'll keep you posted on how that pans out. 

I love spring, it's my favouraite season, bright colours, floral prints, I just love it. I've put together a short post on things that I'm loving about spring so far. 

Gold Leaf Foiled Nails
I currently have gold foil on my nails atm, which I got done when I got my new set of acrylics on. I keep seeing photos of it everywhere and I love it, an easy way to glam up your nails of your aren't  brave enough for glitter. 


Flower Crowns
I love everything floral no matter the season and flower crowns are no exception, they are great for summer to and the festival season. 


Bright Ombré Hair
I recently dyed my hair if you've read my recent hair SOS post then you'll know I have a love hate relationship with my hair and hair colouring. But I got bored of the blonde already and decided to go for something brighter I'm currently using, crazy colour cyclamen and fire red. 


Orange Lips
Bright orange lips are my favouraite thing ever. My fave colours for this are Mac Morange and If yours opting for more of a matte shade, Mac So Chaud and Dangerous are fabulous colours for spring too. 


Pop of Colour
Spring is all about the bright colours and something I have been leaning towards is a pop of teal with just a simple black eyeliner on top paired with a bright lip. 


Refreshing Drinks and Cocktails
I love pink lemonade, I favour this over normal lemonade and it's pink, what isn't there to love. 


For those a bit more daring this spring, also something pink, how about a barbie cocktail? 
Equal parts of all. 
Vodka
Malibu or coconut rum
Orange juice
Cranberry juice
Pineapple juice
And a squeeze of lime. 


Ice Lollies
I love ice lollies and just now Pinterest is full of loads of interesting easy combos for you to try out. 


Festival Season
Getting to that time of year again where all everyone can talk about is festival season. I'm so excited, after last year being my first time at a festival I'm more prepared and excited for this year, praying the weather is good, wish me luck.


What are your favouraite things about spring? Leave me a comment telling me why. 
Thank you for reading! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment