Sunday 16 March 2014

Stepping Into Summer

I'm back with some of my favourite products that I will using when summer has finally arrived. Some drugstore and some high end. 
Summer for me is about light make up either bright eyes or bright lips. Summer defiantly brings out some of my favouraite lip colours. 

What are your favourite products for summer? 

Pop Make-up No Shine powder 
This is a fairly recent purchase for me, but I love it, it gives a descent coverage enough so that it's light enough to wear during summer, I think the only thing that let's this down is the colour range which is very limited. 



Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
Where would I be without this little guy, I use this in almost all of my eye looks (I have various colours) but it is a must if you are using bright eye colours this summer as it makes the colours pop. 

Sleek Ultra Matte Brights
Well what can I say about this. This palette is beautiful, I prefer this over my BH Cosmetics 180 colour palette. The colours in this are just amazing, I've had it for a while, but haven't really had time to use it, but I will definitely be using it come the summer months. 

Brow Kit
Nothing I can really say, no matter the season I never leave home without my brows did. This kit is by Technic and was fairly cheap, I use all of the colours depending on what look I'm going for. 

Mac Flat Out Fabulous 
If you have read my previous posts Mac lipsticks are my ultimate fave especially the Matte/Retro Matte lipsticks. I certainly wasn't disappointed when I bought this beauty. The pinky purple hued colour is perfect for summer. 

Limecrime Cosmopop
I recieved this for Christmas and I've only used it a few times but I LOVE this colour, because I'm so pale pinky nudes make me look really washed out, so orangey peach nudes are perfect for me. 

Mac Dangeous 
This came out when flat out fabulous was released but I got it a short time after. After having looked at the swatches online I figured I didn't need another red lippy, but I was SO wrong, when I recieved this is more of an orange red, which I totally fell in love with this, if your a red lipstick lover like me then you should really try it out.

Mac Fix Plus 
I'm receiving a new bottle of this for my birthday, I can't believe I've gone so long without it, I love this in the summer for helping keeping your face refreshed and not sticky. It honestly is a life saver for when you go powder happy, and handy because it comes in travel size too! 

Thank you for reading! 
Remember follow me on twitter, bloglovin and Instagram all @sophiesvanity

Xx




2 comments:

  1. I love the look of the NYX eye pencil I've never tried NYX before but I've heard great things! Really like the sound of the MAC fix plus too. Great post

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nyx pencils are amaIng value for money! I have loads and I never use any other bases now apart from a little primer underneath :)

      Delete