Friday 21 March 2014

ASOS Wishlist: Vol 1

I feel like time is right to admit I have an unhealthy Obsession with ASOS. Now don't get me wrong sometimes it is a hit or a miss with some things. But recently I've just been lusting after so many things. 

Today's post is of my wishlist. After my birthday I'm on a no spending ban because it's coming up to festival season, let's so how well I do. 















Just a quick little post today, be sure to check back tomorrow, I will be posting a face of the day! 

Thank you for reading xx








1 comment:

  1. That floral panel dress is beautiful! :)

    I also have a bit of an Asos obsession - fuelled even more by the opposite seasons in the UK. So whenever I want to buy something season appropriate, it's always on sale! haha. Makes things so hard to resist sometimes though!

    ReplyDelete