Wednesday 19 March 2014

Hair SOS

Do you ever feel your hair is dry, brittle broken or lifeless? Any of the above then this post is going to help you. 

I've been colouring my hair since I've been about 12, it's been every colour of the rainbow and every colour in between, especially when I was training everyone would practise on me.

For the past year and a half it's just been solid black because I was growing it, but coming into summer I feeling the colour was a little harsh, so I wanted to brighten it up a bit, so last week I did an ombré on the ends. For those of you who don't know what ombré means; it when the ends of the hair are lighter gradually getting darker up until the top of the hair where it is darker. 

I now know why I haven't coloured it in so long because it's so dry now, but never fear I have some fabulous products that can help. 
These are products which I have tried an tested and have repurchased multiple times. All the items I'm posting below can be purchased at boots. 

Tangle Teezer
This little guy is a life saver, whether brushing your hair when wet or brushing out back combing I always reach for this little guy. 


Loreal Hair Mask
I have used this stuff for years. It's amazing and I really do think it helps when smoothing the hair cuticle. 


Lee Stafford Detangling Spray
It says it all really, a detangling spray, i find this is best used sprayed into wet hair and used along with the tangle teezer, pain free easy brushing for unruly hair. 

Tresemmé Heat Defence Spray
I use this everytime I use any heat on my hair, before I use my dryer an then again after if I'm using straighteners or a curling iron or wand. 

Tresemmé Freeze Hold Hairspray
I've used this hairspray for years and it really is amazing. I've noticed that it's the only hairspray that will hold my fringe in place all day. I use a little on days when my hair is very soft and I have a lot of flyaways.

Got 2 B Powderful
I honestly can't say enough good things about this product, I use it almost everyday. It can be used without back combing for a little extra volume at the roots, it's a mattifying powder that doubles the hairs volume creating texture to back comb on. 

Hope you've enjoyed today's post!
Thanks for reading xx








1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible - I don't use a heat protector at all! I know I should, I did have one once...but when it ran out I never replaced it, haha! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete