Tuesday 1 July 2014

Youtube & Updates!

Hey everyone!

Just a little quick post to say that I've made a Youtube channel!
I know it's taken me long enough but I wanted to make sure I was happy with everything before I started sharing my URL with you all, but this afternoon I've spent a little while doing everything, so my new shiny Youtube URL is www.youtube.com/SophiesVanity
If you could all go over and subscribe that would be amazing, 

After the while I've spent today I honestly don't know whats taken me so long to do it, Youtube is something I've been watching for years and watch videos almost everyday, and how hard can it really be to film myself doing something I do everyday? Anyways...

I should have my first ever video up on my channel next week, so make sure you subscribe to keep updated.

Short little post today I know, I will be back soon I promise!

but until then stay sassy, xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh yey! You'll enjoy youtube! :) I loved watching handbag videos so I started making my own too, lots of fun :)

    I've subscribed, hope to see your first video soon :)

    ReplyDelete