Sunday 15 June 2014

Mini Haul!

Hi everyone!
sorry for being a bit MIA recently, had lots of stuff on after my birthday and I have been swamped!

Today's post is of some products I've picked up in the last wee while and I've just got round to using them, and they are AMAZING. Most of the products are fairly cheap to so you can pick them up, and I can assure you that you will love them just as much as me!




Dream Girl Smooth Finish Pressed Powder 'Dark'
(used for contouring) £1

Lime Crime Uniliner 'Rhyme'
£9

Makeup Revolution 'Mmmm' Eyeshadow
£1

Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Eye Foils
L-R Rose Gold & Magnificent Copper
£5 Each

Makeup Revolution Brow Kit 'Medium'

£2.50
Mines is well used as you can see haha!

China Glaze 'Mingle With A Kringle'
£3.99

Makeup Revolution Pigments
L-R Affluent & Confront
£1 Each

Makeup Revolution Lipsticks
L-R Depraved, Immoral & Vamp
£1 Each


Hope you've enjoyed today's quick post, have a lovely sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment