Monday 29 September 2014

Halloween sfx essentials!

Hey everyone,

Now let me take this chance to apologise for being MIA recently AGAIN, yes I know I'm slacking but I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things again since the Halloween season is approaching.
If your anything like me you will wait all year just for a chance to get all gory and gruesome on Halloween, no? Just me?
I LOVE Halloween it's honestly my favourite night of the year, and loads of planning goes into makeup and outfits obviously. So today I thought I would put together a Halloween essentials post, all these products have been tried and tested, and I've trawled everywhere to find the cheapest options for the products for those who are on a budget for Halloween, hope you enjoy :)



 


Mehron Liquid Latex

Sponges to apply Liquid Latex




Graftobian Stage Blood
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These products are some of my favourite to use, do whatever you fancy and have a play around there is no right and wrong way to do a zombie right? Youtube anything and it will bring back results.
Good luck with your Halloween costumes, and Happy Halloween when it comes.
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment