Monday 23 September 2013

My first blog post!

First and foremost I read people's blogs and watch YouTube video's all the time!
But I feel as my first blog post it should be a little about me, just so everyone reading knows a few things about me and get to know me a little.

50 facts about me.
1. My name is Sophie-lee.
2. I'm 21.
3. I love my beautiful girlfriend. 
4. I don't have a tongue web.
5. I'm a fully qualified hairdresser.
6. I love Starbucks at Christmas.
7. I hate carrots.
8. I love my onesie.
9. I want to work for illamasqua.
10. I hate anything salt and vinegar.
11. I never leave my house without headphones, a piece of paper and a pen.
12. I never go into mac and never leave without a lipstick.
13. Once a year for the past 6 years I've cut my hair really short to get it healthy again. 
14. I could live off honey peanuts or cashew nuts.
15. I want to put my feet in the Pacific Ocean and see the Hollywood sign.
16. I am a hollyoaks fanatic.
17. I have enough iphone cases for almost everyday of the month.
18. I have 72 lipsticks.
19. I love Owls.
20. I hate pizza.
21. I've never been to Nandos.
22. I love lucky charms.
23. I don't ever have bare finger/toe nails.
24. I am a nail polish junkie.
25. I watch YouTube every day.
26. I'm really close with my mum.
27. I love 1940s/1950s era.
28. I love vintage/rockabilly clothing.
29. I love cherry me baby lips.
30. I have to have my make up organised.
31. I need to wear glasses.
32. I am very crafty.
33. I once went to Africa when I was 13 and for braids in my hair.
34. I am body confident.
35. I've only ever seen one Harry potter film.
36. I love dita von teese so much.
37. My food cupboard is always organised.
38. Carmen Electra is my older woman crush.
39. I'm excited for Christmas shopping.
40. I want to see one direction live.
41. I have 17 tattoos.
42. I have stretched ears.
43. Orange Lilly's are my fave flower.
44. My girlfriend is the most hilarious person I know.
45. I want a fawn pug called mack.
46. I love Yankee candles.
47. I love tropical juice.
48. I love cleaning my face with cucumber wipes.
49. I miss the Disney channel.
50. I'm a part time alcoholic. 

And that concludes my 50 facts about me and my first blog post.
Thank you for reading, Sophie-lee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment