Tuesday 24 September 2013

Favouraite MAC lipsticks!

Today's post is going to be my favouraite MAC lipsticks.
I'm going to do them in order of favouraite to least favouraite!

Russian red - retro matte 
This is my favouraite everyday lipstick. As you can see it's well loved. I team this with a red lip liner for a really defined mouth. If you are prone to dry or cracked lips I would recommend using a lip scrub and lip balm before applying this as it is very drying on the lips. 

Flat out fabulous - retro matte 
This is slowly becoming my new favouraite I love this colour! It's so bright yet could be used in fall to keep it fresh. It looks different colours in all light, this is why I love it so much. I will defo be repurchasing when I'm out. As before apply a lips scrub and lip balm as it very drying! 

Morange - amplified 

I got this lipstick as a 21st gift from my girlfriend, I wore this with very bright sunset inspired eye make up, which everyone loved, this is one of those colours ill always find myself going back to because it's gorgeous, I would highly recommend using a lipliner and blotting after applying because it is soooo messy! And by messy I mean orange teeth material. EW. 

Viva glam nicki 1 - satin 

I don't really have a lot to say about this lipstick apart from that it was one of my all time favouraited for a while, the only thing I wish was different was the finish, wish the staying power lasted a bit longer as the colour is beautiful! 

Raspberry swirl - creemsheen 

Lets start off with the few good point of this lipstick. It came out in the baking goodies collection, I couldn't get my hands on lavender whip so I settled for this as there wasn't much difference. Oh how I wish I hadn't bothered. The smells and colour as gorgeous. But the colour looked totally different when I got the lipstick home as too when I picked it up in the shop. The finish is horrible. It honestly lasts about five minutes when your having a cuppa, and let's be honest who can be bothered re applying a lipstick every five minutes?! NOT ME. 


And so that concludes my second post and my favouraite to least favouraite MAC lipsticks! Hope the swatches and little bit of info helped out!
Thanks for reading, Sophie lee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment